Thursday 12 March 2009

Mashed Up, Again


In response to this crap, The Daily Mash makes an extremely good case.

DOCTORS should be taxed every time they open their fat, smug, overpaid mouths, it was claimed last night.

Bill McKay, a slightly overweight shop owner from Harrogate, said: "If I take my car to the garage and the mechanic tells me that low quality motor oil should be banned my immediate reaction is tell him to shut his fucking face and fix my bloody car because that's all he's paid to do and if I want his overpriced opinions I'll fucking ask for them.

But that doesn't happen because the British Mechanics Association isn't filled to the brim with arrogant, self-regarding pricks who think they own your body and prescribe whatever pills the computer tells them to."

It's about time the writers of TDM were given an award for 'services to comedy and common sense'.




1 comment:

banned said...

Daily Mash is spot on every time. I bought the book and recommend it to all.
I assumed that many articles would seem dated but they are so well written that this is rarely the case.

Buy their book you skinflints, it's only six quid.